Friday, May 29, 2009

STOP RT Blogging ME!

FIRST let me just say, Im not trippin and PLEASE dont reply to me "Dont let people get 2 yuo, dont humor them.. etc" Im just answering some wuestions that were DIRECTLY asked to me by some one my Twitterans! Thats what teeting & Blogging is about right?

SO OH here we go again! LMAO! PLEASE stop telling me what MTO wrote about me, I DONT CARE! I honestly dont! I am at a gret place in my life and working on My christian Walk so Im trying hard not to let these things even bother me and it would help if ou guys stop reporting things back to me!

Everyone has their opinions & they are entitled 2 it! For the record, I am 5'5" & weigh 118lbs. Those pics are HIGH FASHION Editorial esque so 4 those who said its 2 dark & I was posing funny! LMAO! The pics were lit that way purposely by the amazing photographer KATE Szatmari and it being a high fashion esque shoot, BLack Men & King Magazine crotch & back shot poses werent really appropriate! LMAO! Think outside of the box people! Its ok to do so every now and then!

4 the people asking if im anorexic & if I lost my lil booty, LMAO! NO IM NOT anorexic at all, i actually eat and snack all day and DO NOT throw any of it up! Im no thick as hell anymore but Im fine with that! Im a tiny person by nature and actually a healthy average weight for someone my height! Yes I still got my lil booty, the jeans were a lil baggy & my pose kinda made me suck it in a lil and I think the pic came out pretty nice!

So with that said, YEAH again! Check outwww.MAMIMagazine.com 4 new photos & article on me & my sense of style & thanks in advance 4 reading!

For more pics of my anorexic no booty having self LMAO!, check out my myspace page! www.myspace.com.Denyce11

3 comments:

  1. im following your blog. Follow me at twitter.com/youngmystic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It blows my mind that someone with your incredible looks and beautiful figure even feels the need to defend yourself against all the hateaz. Screw them and keep doin' yo' thang, girl!

    http://twitter.com/CLK55

    ReplyDelete
  3. that post on MTO bothered me cuz I'm just as small as you & I know I'm not anorexic.

    ReplyDelete